Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I remember Derrick Lee Grayson


My sisters started this on face book and I can not figure out how to respond to it. This is a picture of him with his wife who is now on a mission in Germany. As many of you know, my baby brother, Derrick passed away in 2005 in a car accident. Sometimes it feels like it was yesterday and sometimes it seems like so long ago. The love that I have for my little brother, can not be expressed in words. I will miss him every day. He brought light and goodness to every one he met. Not to mention lots of laughs. I will never forget the look on his face when he I showed up to his work with a birthday cake for him. I will never forget how he took me out on a "date" when we were both single.  He always knew how to show up at my house right before dinner. He loved my kids and he always made me proud. I miss you Derrick!!! 

1 comment:

Wheatley Family said...

we all do! Happiest guy ever