Thursday, August 21, 2008

Wiggly Brains

I picked Mary Rose up from pre school today and I asked her if she had a good day. This is what she said," Mommy, there were two kids today that made me mad. They were crying all day and they made my brains wiggly and I thought they were going to fall out, but they stayed in." Don't you just love it when they make you laugh out loud!!! Abigail is having better days. She had science today where they did an experiment with raisins and soda. Next time they get to make fire. A little nerve racking!! Love to you all, Dawn

5 comments:

Laura said...

Oh my gosh, that's hilarious!

JNew said...

I know exactly how she feels - sometimes I feel like my brains are going to fall out when these 2 little kids I know cry all day.

Sarah (and a few others) said...

I found you Dawn!

She is so funny! you know, that is exactly how it feels though, when people are driving you crazy-

amm said...

Tristan and I laughed really hard when we read this...is Mary Rose really old enough to talk like this? We now use the phrase "my brains are going to fall out" often around our house.

Dawn said...

Well, I don't know if she is really old enough or if she is just a 30 year old, trapped in a 3 year old body:) She cracks us up on a daily basis!