Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Back to School





The girls headed off to school Monday. I miss them. Emma loves it! Abby doesn't, and Mary Rose is not so sure. One out of three isn't bad right??? Emma lost her front tooth and could not look any cuter! We are putting our house back together. Now that the girls are back in school, I went back to the gym. I got really sick and dizzy and had to leave in the middle of the class. Am I a wimp or what!!! I so need to exercise more. It put my body in shock!!! I think I give all new meaning to the word couch potato!! I am trying again tomorrow. I will not give up!! Love to you all, Dawn

7 comments:

Christine said...

Your girls look so pretty in there bakc to school gear. Hope Abby's year gets better.

Dawn said...

me too!!!!

jewly said...

I hope you don't mind I found your blog through Cats. Your girls look beautiful. Yeah for back to school!

Laura said...

They look so pretty in thier school new school clothes. Sorry Abigail isn't happy. You should do what I did: keep them so BORED through the summer that they will be begging to go back to school when the time comes!

Dawn said...

I will try that tactic next time!!

Dave, Catherine, Chandler, and Callie said...

Gotta love the first day of school pics. I bought Chandler his "first day of school" outfit a couple weeks before school started. He wanted to wear it then. I told him no, the first day had to be the first time he wore it. He thought I was crazy, which I may be. Silly traditions! Hope school goes well for everyone! I'm trying to get back to the gym too!

Alicia said...

You go woman! Just think, you feeling ill just indicates that you were working hard. :) And it'll get better!