Monday, September 1, 2008

Why They Have Mirrors in Restaurants and the Twins




When we were eating lunch at Macalisters, I asked Emma why she thought they had a mirror in the restaurant, she said so that people could see if they had anything in their teeth before they left. Anna brought the twins for a visit over the weekend. They were fussy a lot, but they did enjoy going out on the town. Emma read them a book and we took them for barbecue. Could life be any better?? Love to you all, Dawn 

5 comments:

Laura said...

Look at them all smiley and pretty. Sounds like you guys had fun. Sorry I missed it.

Christine said...

I am glad to know why the mirrors are there!

JNew said...

good answer, emma!

jewly said...

Very interesting, so that is why they have mirrors. The twins are really cute.

Sarah (and a few others) said...

Awesome. I always get stuff in my teeth, and Richard never tells me. they're so cute.