Saturday, August 16, 2008

floors






Laura wanted to see some pictures of the new floors. In the super hero picture , you can see the girls standing on what used to be our entryway and in the wrestling picture,you can also catch a glimpse of what used to be our gross pink carpet. The first picture shows our entryway now. It is a pretty dramatic change. Our floor guy said he was going to keep a sample of the pink carpet and use it as an example of something you should never have and if you do, it is definitely time for a change. 

3 comments:

motherof4cs said...

Dawn, This is great. I love to see the pictures and hear about what has been going on with you. I actually have a blog account with blogger/blogspot, but I don't have anything on it but my profile some link I was putting in there to get a discount (whatever). Maybe I will get inspired to put some stuff for family and friends to keep updated. That is if I can figure out what the heck I'm doing. Good job! Beth

Christine said...

I love the floors!

Laura said...

Yea. I love the floors! They're beautiful. I can't wait to really see them. Though, I was a little partial to the pink carpet, especially that little patch by the front windows that looked like sand was spilled on it so you would walk over there to vaccuum it up and realize that it was a big stain. Ahh, memories.