Monday, March 30, 2009

My Abigail

We love her so much!!


I don't know what I would do with out these 3 monkeys


This was her favorite shirt, she wore it everywhere!!



This is the day she was born









My sweet Abigail just turned 9. I can't believe my baby is so old. I remember so well the day they put her in my arms for the first time. I remember that her eyes were wide open and she looked so curious about life. I remember thinking well, here we go!! I have always wanted to be a mom. I had no career aspirations other than this. I remember being so thrilled to find out that I was pregnant and again thrilled that she was a girl. She was my first experience with being Mommy and I am still learning from her every day. She makes me laugh and her pure and unassuming love for me touches me deeply. I see the kindness she has for others and the great friend that she is to those around her. She is witty, charming, and silly all at the same time. I can't wait to see what she will do in the coming years, but sometimes I wish time would slow down so that I could appreciate her more and take in every moment. I love you Doodle Bug and I always Will!!!

2 comments:

JNew said...

happy birthday to abigail!

Dave, Catherine, Chandler, and Callie said...

This is so sweet, Dawn. Hope she had a great day.