Monday, March 2, 2009

Blog guilt

SO whenever it has been a while since I posted, I start to feel guilty!! Thanks Laura!! So.. I am copying Cat and putting my 25 random things from face book on here. just in case youguys don't see me there!! Have fun!! Love to all, Dawn

1. I love being a mom. I didn't always love it, but now I do
2. I drink about 5 diet cokes a day (yes I know it's bad)
3. I sleep with the T.V. on
4.I miss my brother every day
5. I wish my sisters lived closer, we always have so much fun together!
6. I sleep with a special comforter that Chad says belonged to one of his old roommates I can't sleep well without it(It is very green and very ugly!!
7. I now have 2 fake front teeth
8. I read about 3 books a week, sometime I read 4 books at a time
9. I don't know how to type, because my sister cheated for me in senior year in typing class because I couldn't do it.
10. I was on the rachael Ray show with my mom. It was so fun!!!
11.I was on bed rest for 10 weeks with my last pregnancy. I do not recommend it!!! I nearly lost my mind!
12.I recently went to Alaska with my husband. It was truly awe inspiring! The scenery was breathtaking and made me firmly believe there is a God
13. I have many amazing friends(including my husband, sisters and my mom). I am so blessed in this department. I have people in my life who truly love me for who I am and I love them the same way. It is awesome!!!
14. I hate to drive and I am not very good at it. Ask anyone who has been in the car with me!!
15.I love Cardigan sweaters
16. I love to cook. I find it therapeutic. I think sometimes when I feel other things are going wrong, If I can push out a fabulous batch of cookies all the world is right again
17. I love to do things for other people when I can. I love to see how small acts of service can brighten someone's day
18. I hated high school and I never felt like I fit in anywhere(except for the part where I met my oldest and dearest friend Tracy). I love being a grown up much better
19. I always help at least one elderly person in a grocery store. They seem to flock to me. Yesterday at Sam's I helped a man get his lunch, and I cut up his hot dog for him. I hope someone helps me when I am old!!!
20. I love to laugh! Life is too short not to! I really do have inappropriate laughter problems but I have learned to become less and less embarassed by this trait
21. My favorite sound in the whole world is the sound of my children laughing!!
22. I have seen twilight 5 times and I want to see it again.Among my sisters, I am the only one who liked it that much!!
23. I am back to school now after 8 years, It is really hard!!
24. I do stupid things all the time like leave my keys in the car, lock my keys in the car, leave my wallet places, leave my phone places, etc... I am really flighty!!
25. I love life. I want to stick around a lot longer to try and experience something new every day!!!

No comments: