Monday, September 15, 2008

Girls Just Want To Have Fun!!!






 We just got back from a fun weekend  in Nashville. We had a free weekend, so my mom and I headed out of town with the girls. We went to the Adventure Science Museum, The Rain Forest Cafe and to the Opryland Hotel. The girls had a great time! They loved all of the activities at the museum. Emma was the only one who would try out the moon walk. She said it was fun, but the straps hurt her shoulders. They had an inertia lesson where the kids could pull on some ropes and pulleys to lift a full sized car. It was hilarious watching Mary Rose do it!! I promised them we would go see the dancing waters at the Opryland Hotel, we went there  Sunday Morning only to find out that they only do the dancing waters at night time.  Oh well, I tried!! They still had fun dancing under the gazebo. I loved hanging out with them and watching my mom have so much fun with them too!! Great trip! love to you all! Dawn

6 comments:

Christine said...

What a good mom to take your kids away for the weekend -looks like lots of fun. Maybe when Vana is bigger I will want to travel more.

Laura said...

We love Nashville. John and I have been to the Opryland hotel a couple of times and taken Jacob. It's so cool there. I'm glad you and the girls had fun.

Dave, Catherine, Chandler, and Callie said...

The pryland Hotel is awesome! Did you see the boat ride? I think it was closed last time we were there. The Science Museum looks really neat too. We should take the kids sometime.

jewly said...

How fun. You need to tell some fun things to do in Nashville. We are going in a month and I have never been.

JNew said...

I go to Nashville pretty often, and I've never been to any of those places! Looks like it was a great weekend.

Alicia said...

Looks so fun! I really like Nashville. Way to be fun.