Sunday, August 23, 2009

Back to school, Dauphin Island and the Babysitter!!

Life is crazy for us as always... Before everyone went back to school we visited Dauphin Island again, We love it there! Time stops there.. We wear our pajamas all day and just enjoy the noise of each other laughing and getting to know each other better. Abigail and Mary Rose started new schools this year. So far... they both seem to like it. Abigail loves the lunch, but Mary Rose still wishes they had different toys at her new school. She does have some good friends from church there, so I am hoping that will make up for the lack of wonderful toys in the end. Emma has a wonderful teacher this year that she had in kindergarten and I feel so blessed to have her be a part of her life again. She comes home floating on air. I briefly left the girls with a baby sitter on Saturday, when I came back, she had done their hair and we were all in hysterics to see the outcome. Had to share the picture. We figured out that Emma looks like Wendy Woo from Horton hears a Who. I love these girls! Life is different for us now. We are all going through some big changes in all of our lives. I have realized one thing never changes. You love your children no matter what, and they love you even when you are grumpy or sad or so exhausted from life. They smile and hug me and I know that I can make it through one more day and actually find joy in that day. Not a day goes by that they dont make me laugh and really what else can you ask for? Men are that they may have joy. These three miracles bring me joy and will always bring me joy as we continue on this road we call life. Yes it has many hills and valleys, but we will cross them together laughing and giggling the whole way!!