Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Halloween and Happy Birthday!!!











I love Halloween! I love the weather. I love the fun that is in the air. I like to watch the trees changing colors and watch the girls get excited about what they will dress up as. This year Abigail wanted to be one of the three sleeping Beauty fairies. Her friends were the other two. She was the pink fairy. Emma was a hot dog. At the Trunk R Treat she ate a hotd dog while dressed as a hot dog and she was introduced to the word cannibalism which she found really annoying! Mary Rose was Buzz Lighyear!! It is also Emma's birthday two days before Halloween. I remember bringing her home from the hospital on Halloween 2001. Chad had to take Abigail trick or treating while I stayed with Emma. From the moment I brought her home, she was so sweet natured and she loved her mom. She was very physically attached to me and would cry whenever I put her down,. She loved the vacum cleaner and I would turn it on, just so I could get things done around the house. Now, she is growing up so fast. She is funny, charming, and incredibly beautiful. She has profound thoughts and deep emotions. Our realtionship has always remained close and I hope as the years go by and she grows more, I hope our relationship only becomes stronger. A mother's love is truly amazing and I think the closest we come to Heaven. I love you Emma Lou!!!

1 comment:

JNew said...

i love the 3 fairies from sleeping beauty - my favorite disney movie