Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Karate Tournament and Turkey cupcakes



Here is the prized trophy!!!



She did great!!!



o.k. I'm nervous!!!



THis is her before her turn, feeling good!!


Emma competed Saturday in a Karate Tournament. She was really nervous, but se did well. I am so proud of her for doing her best!! She got second place and she was thrilled with her trophy! I spent the whole day making Turkey cupcakes. What as moms compels us to do these things so that we can feel like a good mom?? I spent all day and I don't even think they look like turkeys. I hope everyone has a great Turkey Day!! Love to all, Dawn

2 comments:

JNew said...

My boys were pretty impressed with Emma's karate uniform, and I'm impressed with those cute cupcakes!
Btw, the address you have for me under your blog list is one I don't use anymore. Here's the right one http://bigbellyofdisaster.blogspot.com/

Laura said...

The cupcakes are cute, Mary Rose is cute, emma is ever so cute. Congrats to her, and to you on those cupcakes. Whatever kind of mothering instinct that compeled you to do that is one instinct that I definitly do not have.