Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Halloween

                This is my friend Jessica. She is always looking out for me and she's a wonderful friend to have. I think Heavenly Father watches out for us and sends us fabulous friends just when we need them! She always makes me laugh until I cry!!!
                                        I think this is Aliya. Sorry they are identical
                                        Abigail wanted to be a banana :)
                         Mary Rose wanted to be Super Girl for the 3rd time
                                                       Emma wanted to be a bear


I am sick with some kind of weird virus, I have chills and a fever, but I HAVE to update my blog. Yes I am addicted. It was a wild and crazy halloween week. I am the room mom for Mary Rose's Pre school class and everything went fine. I made appearances at Abby's and Emma's parties where I ran up and down the stairs trying to split myself in two trying to be the ever fair mother. We went to the Trunk or Treat where the kids had a great time, but I was frantic the whole time because my mom was two hours late with no phone call. I made her give me the cell phone number of her boss so it won't happen again. My heart can not handle such things. My sister Anna came through town with her precious twins on the way to visit her in laws. We had lunch with them before everything got crazy with the parties.  On Halloween night, my dear friend Jessica invited us to Trick or treat with their family and a few other couples in Collierville. The girls cleaned up on candy and had a wonderful time.  Enjoy the pictures!! Love to you all, Dawn

3 comments:

Laura said...

Glad you're addicted to blogging. Say, "Thank you Laura for setting up my blog for me." or, "I hate you Laura for getting me hooked on this."

All the girls were adorable. I'm jealous that I missed lunch with all ya'll. Especially since it looks like you went to O'Charley's. Man, I need some soup.

Dave, Catherine, Chandler, and Callie said...

Your girls look so cute! I love the picture of Mary Rose. She IS Supergirl! I'm going to the library to get the Book Group book this morning. I'm going to have it read!

JNew said...

They all look so cute - I love the banana costume.