Monday, October 20, 2008

You are Beautiful!!!!

I had something really funny happen today that I had to share. I have been feeling really low lately about my weight and how I look. Today, Mary Rose and I were walking into a store and this little 4 or 5 year old boy pointed at me and said, "mommy, that lady is REALLY beautiful!! She has a really pretty necklace too. The mom and I started laughing and I told him he really made my day. For all those who think they are not beautiful, someone thinks you are!! love to you all, Dawn

5 comments:

Sarah (and a few others) said...

You ARE beautiful Dawn!

jewly said...

That is so sweet. Little kids tell it like they see it, so you have to know it is true. You look great!

Christine said...

You look great! stop beating yourself up.

JNew said...

What a sweet little guy!

Dave, Catherine, Chandler, and Callie said...

I see the comment I intended to leave, "You ARE beautiful, Dawn," had already been taken. It's true though!