Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Summer Days

Right before school let out our beautiful Abigail was baptized. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. We are so proud of her and the choices she has made to become the wonderful young lady she is today. The girls had a great school year!   They learned a lot and our Emma is reading books now. She has had a wonderful time discovering this new found talent. She takes great delight in being able to read to Mary Rose and reminds her quite often that she is not old enough to read like her. So far this summer, we have just had a great time hanging out with friends and family.  We just finished swimming lessons. Abigail and Emma swim like little fishes. Mary Rose is not so sure. We were just glad that by the end of swimming lessons, she was putting her face in the water without crying. Thank you Sister Langstraat!!  The renovations to our bathrooms are almost done. I will definitely take pictures of those. They are beautiful!! Love to everyone! Dawn




6 comments:

Christine said...

I just never know where my son's picture will show up! That is a great photo.

JNew said...

Dawn, your daughters are beautiful! And I can't believe Abigail is 8.

Dawn said...

I know!! I feel old. I loved your blog, especially the comments from your son. I always love laughing out loud!!!

Dave, Catherine, Chandler, and Callie said...

Thanks for sending me the link to your blog. So am I to assume that Emma is marrying Ethan and not Chander? I'll have to break the news to him.

Dawn said...

As far as I,m concerned, they are both in the running!! I would love to join the Langstraat clan, anyway I can!!!

Alicia said...

That last picture of Abby is beautiful! Congratulations to her. Naters and I are coming to Memphis in about a month, so we'll see you in person soon!